Sunday 1 January 2012

welcome to 2012 XD

2012 . 1 . 1

omg...XD

超 HIGH de....XD

i miss that day..XP

that day ply with...

= MAN YUK =
= JASMINE =
= SHU YEE =
= KENNETH =
= SAMUEL =
= VENUS =
= PEI BAKA =
=ME=

hahahahahhahaha.... =P



me n pei baka....XD
 
like dance... =P

pei baka , me , man yuk



aiyer...XP kiss kiss...XD

yummy... XD

yeah =P


samuel , kenneth









shu yee , man yuk


hai...XD

i m cute.,.. =P




u want eat...? =P


lewrance , me

that samuel kakacaocao..XD

me , man yuk same eat hotdog..XD



















yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

can not c pic XD
 
lalalalalala...XD

=OOOOOOOO

take wat pic...? XP


me , man yuk

me , shu yee

kenneth , lewrance

venus n...................... =P

me , jasmine 

me , pei baka

me , venus

eat eat eat...XD

better don bully jasmine... XD

c phond only..XP
 
aloha....xD

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

yummy...XD i want eat... =P

samuel macam so pro o...XD

 

 do wat le...?XP

huh...??!!

wha.... XD

start....XD 10
9 , 8 , 7 , 6
 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 ,
 
1.............. happy new year...XD

wooooooooooooohoooooooooo




man yuk , shu yee , vunes

3 liang moi... XD

jamp...XD

jamp again...XD

super women...XD

4 sapo...XD


yiiii yuuu aaaaa leeeee 



我以为 that house boom...XD


ply ply ply...XD






shu yee , asmine , man yuk , venus

ling see also take pic...XD


me n vunes ss... =P









that sapo man yuk also want ss...xD


venus , jasmine

 

jasmine , me


shu yee , man yuk

man yuk , jasmine

peibaka , me , ling see

shu yee , jasmine

sorry lawrence... =P

lawrence , me super,...XD

samuel bully me...DX

that kenneth slp...XD



me n man yuk

that kenneth de 脚很臭...XP

omg... XD



me , lawrence


jasmine , me



me , pei baka



ddr with man yuk... =P

man yuk , pei baka , me


man yuk , me

me , pei baka



me ,shu yee

new fren...XD

ariel ang...XD



 

ddr...xD




hui hui , me

me , pei pei

lalalalalalalalalala...XD

man yuk

jasmine

yeah...xD me...xD

that man yuk a...XP
want take pic with peii baka XD

i knw i ugly...XD



yeah...xD


pei baka want eat me...DX


aiyer... =P man yuk so happy e.... XD

halo...XD


me, man yuk
 
me , jasmine

pei baka , me


who is this...XD



kiss...XD


want take wat also don knw...XP



super women...XD


man yuk jasmine...XD
jasmine that face so cute...XD



can not say , can not hear , can not c...XD

omg... =O

 omg... where my head...?XP

wow...XD

me , jasmine...

man yuk , pei baka
 
 XD

ling ma...? =P

man yuk , me

man yuk sms , me talk phond , jasmine yeah....XD

2012 的1月1日就这样过去了...XP

haiz hiaz...DX

so miss that day...DX

但.... =P

我很期待5年后的今天... =P

muahahahahahahaha...XD

u knw i knw.... =P

期待...XD

HAPPY NEW YEAR <3


2

0

1

2







No comments:

Post a Comment